QUALITY CARE & OUTCOME
EXPERIENCED, DEDICATED THERAPISTS
What To Expect
Although the plan of care is different for each patient, the daily schedule follows the same general routine.
- There’s a lot of work to do, so the day starts early!
- Your nurse will visit you and provide you with any needed treatments.
- Nursing and/or Therapy staff will help you to use the restroom as well as assist you with getting clean and dressed for the day.
- Breakfast is planned daily by a nutritionist and Physician and is tailored to meet your medical needs.
- Patients typically have 2-3 Therapy sessions in the morning before lunch. Your Therapy schedule is provided to you by the Therapy Team, so you know what to expect.
- Just like your breakfast, lunch is planned by a nutritionist and Physician to account for your current medical needs.
- Your afternoon will also include Therapy sessions.
- Time for resting is provided between sessions, when needed.
- Nurses will check up on you throughout the day and provide you with any needed treatment.
- Dinner is planned and provided to account for and meet your current medical needs.
- You have the evening free to visit with family and friends, relax, read or watch TV.
- Snacks are available, just ask.
- Nursing staff will help you with grooming, putting on your bed clothes and getting comfortable in bed.
- During the night, we work hard to minimize interruptions. We will check on you throughout the night and provide any needed treatments, but we won’t wake you unless it is necessary.
- Throughout your stay, you will receive routine visits from a physician experienced in Rehabilitation.
- Your case manager will also visit. The case manager coordinates your care, ensuring all needs are met and questions answered. Your doctor and case manager are just a phone call away.